The site and logo are owned by Smarty Comm Srls with registered offices in Strada Teverina, 5H, Viterbo, P. Iva 02304850569.
Acceptance of Terms
1. By placing an order in the manner provided, the Customer declares to have read all the instructions displayed during the purchase process, and accept the general conditions transcribed below.
- If the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), on completion of its registration, shall print or save an electronic copy but keep these general conditions of sale, compliance with the requirements of Art. 3 and 4 of Decree No. 185/1999 on distance selling.
- The customer is not entitled to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by lack of acceptance, even partial, of an order.
How to Buy
- The customer can purchase only the products in the catalog Smarty Store at the time the order and viewable online at (URL) https://www.smartystore.it, as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image in the card of each individual product may not be fully representative of its features but differ in color, size, and accessories in the picture. All support information acquisition (Glossary Buying Guide, etc …) are to be understood as mere material for general information, not to the real characteristics of a single product. The processing times listed are only a calculated estimate of the average time of escape of the previous expeditions and may vary based on the availability of products at various suppliers. In case of unavailability of the product ordered immediately, the staff of Smarty Store will notify the customer who will decide whether to wait for the arrival, require replacement with a similar model or cancel the order with the subsequent crediting of the relevant amount.
- The correct order is confirmed by a reply by e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of the order and a ‘Customer Order Number’, to be used in any further communication with Smarty Store. The message will include all data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections, as described in this document.
- In the case of non-acceptance, Smarty Project Italia Srl ensure timely notification to the customer.
Methods of payment
- Bank Transfer
In case of payment by bank transfer in advance, as ordered by the customer will be kept until receipt of proof of payment, to be sent to Smarty Comm Srls (by fax or e-mail) no later than 3 working days from the date of acceptance order. The sending of the order will be shipped only when the actual crediting of the amount due on the c / c Smarty Comm Srls which must be within 4 working days from the date of acceptance. Go beyond those limits, the order will be automatically canceled.
The purpose of the bank transfer must contain:
– The order reference number and the name and surname of the order.
- Credit card
In case of purchase of goods with credit card payment, together with the completion of the online transaction, the reference bank will authorize only the amount of your purchase. The amount for the goods, even partially, will be charged to the credit card of the customer only upon notice to Smarty Comm Srls, by courier, material of delivery of the goods ordered.
2.1 In the event of cancellation, either by the Customer or in the event of non-acceptance thereof by Smarty Comm Srls, it will simultaneously cancel the transaction and release the amount involved. The timing of release for certain types of cards, depend exclusively on the banking system and can be up to their maturity (24 days from the date of authorization). Once the cancellation of the transaction, in no case Smarty Comm Srls can not be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delayed release by the banking system.
2.2 At no time during the purchase process Smarty Comm Srls is able to know the information about the buyer’s credit card, transmitted through secure connection directly to the bank that handles the transaction. No archive of Smarty Comm Srls retain such information. In no event Smarty Comm Srls can not be held responsible for any fraudulent use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment for products purchased on Smarty Store.
- Prepaid cards (Card Easy)
In the case of non-acceptance, Smarty Comm Srls guarantees the full repayment of the sums already paid.
- Cash on Delivery (Available soon)
In case of purchase on delivery, will be applied to the total an additional contribution, clearly demonstrated in the choice of payment method. The payment shall be made only with cash or cashier’s check payable to the carrier who delivers the goods (checks will not be accepted by the carrier BANK). The notification to the customer of which courier will be responsible for delivery will be made in the time of order. Nothing more than what is stated in the order will be due by the customer.
Terms and delivery costs
- Smarty Store can only accept orders for delivery in Italian territory. It ‘still excluded delivery in Livigno and Campione d’Italia.
- For every order placed on Smarty Store, Smarty Comm Srls will issue an invoice for the amount paid, sending it via e-mail to the Customer, in accordance with Article 14 of Presidential Decree 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issuance of the invoice, to the information provided by the Customer. No change in the bill will be possible after the issuance thereof.
- Delivery costs are charged to the customer. The payment of the goods by the customer will be using the method chosen when ordering. Nothing is more due by the Customer with respect to the total order.
- No responsibility can be attributed to Smarty Comm Srls in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
- Unless otherwise specified by our customer service delivery refers to the street level. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
– The number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated in the document of transport;
– That the packaging is not damaged, or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal).
Any damage to the packaging and / or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately notified, SUBJECT TO INSPECTION WRITTEN on the proof of delivery courier. Once signed the slip, the customer can not make any objection on the external characteristic of the delivered.
Any problems concerning the physical, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days from delivery, as provided herein.
- In the case of non-collection within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of the courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the Customer, the order will be automatically canceled.
Right of withdrawal
- Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not indicate the purchase order form a reference to VAT), has entitled to rescind the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as described in paragraph 4 below.
- To exercise this right, the customer must send Smarty Store a notice to that effect within 5 working days from the date of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to
Smarty Comm Srls, Strada Teverina, 5H – 01100 Viterbo (Italy)
or by telegram or fax sent within the said period of 10 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, MUST be sent within 48 hours. Once you have received the notice of termination, the Customer Service Smarty Store will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return the goods which must be received within 7 days from authorization Smarty Store.
- The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
– The law applies to product purchased in its entirety, it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased (eg: accessories, software, attachments, etc …);
– The law does not apply to audiovisual products or sealed computer software (including those attached to hardware), once opened;
– The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and
accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc …), to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put in a
second box. It should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original packaging of the product;
– By law, the shipping costs for return of the goods shall be borne by the customer;
– The shipment until confirmation of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
– If the goods are damaged in transit, Smarty Store will inform the customer (within 5 working days
from receipt of the goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain
reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured), in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for his return,
while canceling the request for withdrawal;
– Smarty Comm Srls is not liable in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
– On arrival at the warehouse, the product will be inspected for any damages not caused by transport. If the package and / or packing
are damaged, Smarty Comm Srls will deduct from the refund due to a percentage not exceeding 10% of it, which
contribution to the costs of restoration.
- Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, Smarty Comm Srls will refund the customer the full amount paid within 14 days of return of goods by following the transfer of the amount charged to the credit card or by Bank Transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which to obtain a refund (IBAN – BIC/SWIFT – ABI – CAB – Account of the invoice).
- The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), where Smarty Comm Srls finds:
– The lack of external and / or internal packaging;
– The absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, …);
– Damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Smarty Comm Srls will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
- All products sold by Smarty Comm Srls are covered by the manufacturer’s standard warranty and 24 months warranty for defects of conformity, in accordance with Decree 24/02. To qualify for the warranty, the customer will keep the invoice (or DDT) received by e-mail in PDF format.
- The manufacturer’s standard warranty is provided in the manner described in the documentation included in the packaging of the product. If, as a result of intervention by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer’s standard warranty, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration required by authorized, and the transportation costs, if supported by Smarty Comm Srls
- The replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: Product not working on delivery) occur only if expressly provided by the manufacturer. The timing of replacement or repair of any product depends solely on the policies of the manufacturer.
- In the event that, for whatever reason, was not able to make its customers a product warranty (repaired or replaced), Smarty Comm Srls may proceed at its own discretion to refund the entire amount paid or to replace it with a product of equal or superior characteristics.
- No damage can be required to Smarty Comm Srls for any delays in repairs or replacements.
- In cases where the application of safeguards providing for the return of the product, the product must be returned by the Customer in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc. … ), to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put it in another box should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original product packaging.
- The personal information requested under the order are collected and processed in order to meet the expressed requirements of the customer and will not under any circumstances and no license to third parties. Smarty Comm Srls guarantees its customers the respect of rules on the processing of personal data covered by the Privacy Code referred to in Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.03.
The data controller is Smarty Comm Srls, Strada Teverina, 5H Viterbo (Italy)
- Any complaint must be addressed to Smarty Comm Srls, Strada Teverina, 5H Viterbo (Italy).
- The contract of sale between the customer and Smarty Comm Srls is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this contract of sale at a distance, if the customer is a consumer, the territorial competence is that of the reference hole of his town of residence in all other cases, the local jurisdiction is the only forum in Viterbo (Italy).